I want to personally welcome you to my online universe where Alchemy and Engineering, the marriage of the right brain and the left brain.
As Leonardo Da Vinci once said, “Learn how to see, realize that everything connects to everything else.”
Perhaps you are interested to know my academic and professional background – allow me to provide the info below
- Former University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering Department at the age of 23.
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of “Gamified Psychosphere” & “Gamifying Surgery: AI, VR, and Biomimicry”
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at Medverselab.com
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS.PhD) in Health Informatics
- Co-founder of TechVerse Coworking Space, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom.
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! )
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics.
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App
Lastly but not least: let me share with you my core mindset in 3 words:
Learn | Earn | Share